- Date Last Revised: March 11, 2010
- Your Privacy is not for sale
- Simply put, we do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Online session information and use is only used to improve your experience
- When you visit the APS Job Board, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Site. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. We may gather information about you through cookie technology. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to eliminate cookies, the full functionality of our services may be impaired for you.
- Third parties offering other products or services will not be given your personal information without your permission
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password
- We post updates on our website whenever there is a change to our Privacy and Security Policy
- We update this Privacy & Security Policy periodically. The date last revised appears at the top of the Policy. Changes take effect immediately upon posting.
- Contact us if you have any questions or concerns